Welcome to Video City babyyyyy!!!

I haven't been able to post videos for months, still haven't figured out the issue but I figured out a SOLUTION! So I'm letting these tigers out of the cage, they've been locked up in my phone for months!

Luchadors from Rachel Leslie on Vimeo.
Luchadors fighting in Chinatown (random yes)

Neil from Rachel Leslie on Vimeo.
Neil diamond concert with my mom

baby giraffe from Rachel Leslie on Vimeo.
Giraffes from the San Diego zoo! check out the baby!!

Captain Ernst from Rachel Leslie on Vimeo.
This John Wayne guy was working down in the lower deck of the ship museum in San Diego. I just thought he was funny

MVI 2549 from Rachel Leslie on Vimeo.
Classic



This is just a cool picture. These are nicknames from some navy guys at the museum. Made me wish I had a cool nickname (I think I do? but Coach Crazy Tooth isn't really as cool as Ironclaw...)







Comments

jet said…
haha! awesome post. maybe we should make nicknames for all the cousins?
+ andrew is awesome (: haha
Anonymous said…
Loved the videos!! Especially the baby giraffe one! Made me laugh so hard :D
Katie said…
The video of Andrew is the funniest thing ever!!! I'm so glad you saved that! haha